It’s always a challenge choosing our favorite loyalty programs because there are so many great options! When making our final selection we considered both how much you could save and, of course, how much fun you would have taking advantage of each unique offer. These summer discounts are the perfect last hurrah before school starts up again.
Here are our top five summer loyalty program offers:
1. Citi Private Pass is offering members presale ticket access to major summer concerts, including big names like Blake Shelton, Backstreet Boys and Rascal Flatts featuring The Band Perry. We love this because it gives you a chance to buy tickets before they’re sold out.
2. This summer MasterCard is offering members huge savings on a number of rental car companies including 20% off Alamo, 20% off Hertz, 25% off National, 35% off Budget and 35% off Avis. This offer is perfect for the road tripper who wants to save big on their next adventure!
3. American Express is offering a special summer deal to their members including fabulous travel discounts! Stay at the modern Affina Manhattan hotel in the heart of the Big Apple starting at an astonishing $134 a night. Or, if you’re in the gambling mood, try the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas for a low $98 a night.
4. Marriott rewards offers a great loyalty program that you can grow with. After staying 10 nights at Marriott hotels you automatically become a silver benefits member. As a silver benefits member you will receive priority late check-out, gift shop discounts and weekend hotel discounts.
5. Last, but not least, AAA is offering their members a ton of kid friendly savings for summer including discounts on fun theme parks like Disney World, LEGO land and Universal Orlando! With your AAA membership you can save up to $16 on a Universal Orlando annual pass or up to 35% at hundreds of theme parks, museums and attractions.
We are so excited about all these great deals we can’t decide where to start! Of the five we’ve outlined above which are you looking forward to taking advantage of?